Saturday, May 27, 2017

Bright, Bold and Beautiful!

Happy Saturday!  Today is a lovely day and it feels like summer!  I am so thrilled to be able to enjoy the sun today and spend time with friends.  Also. one of my closest friend is coming to town today.  YAY!

OK, onto business, I wanted to share a lovely floral card with you today.  Check out this lovely:



This features mostly Crafter's Companion products and a few others.  One thing that I love here are the flowers that I cut with my Gemini machine, I was able to cut them and emboss at the same time, such an awesome benefit!  I love this sentiment from the Spectrum Aqua Bloom Stamp set, it is perfect for this pretty card. 


If I wasn't a THD DT, I would totally enter this into the challenge!  Love the bright colors that perfectly match this card! 


Thanks for the visit today!  



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is beautiful! The colors are amazing!