Friday, May 19, 2017

Vacation Anyone?

Yes please!  I need one big time and I am hoping it will happen in the next two months.  I guess that means I have to get planning eh.....

Until I get that vacation, I guess I pull my energy into some other relaxing activities.... like stamping and coloring!


And even better, I can stamp and color a tropical scene and imagine myself there.  What do you think of this fun card I made for Crafter's Companion?  It features the Sheena Douglas A little Bit Sketchy Collection- Endless Summer.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers- EB2, TB7, DG3, BT4, CT1, OR1, BT5, IG1, IG4.  I used Kraft cardstock, Carta Bella Paper and a Hero Arts Sentiment. 

Now, I am ready for some vacation suggestions!  I tend to like to combine relaxing and outdoor activities.  Not too hot but not cold.  Where was your favorite vacation and why?!


Entering this into: 




Thanks for your visit today. 


No comments: