Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Hello Chum

Happy Tuesday!  I was feeling just a little snarky when I woke up this am and so…. I thought I’d share it with you today! SOOOO LUCKY! J
 

But seriously, I had so much fun making this card and it is not my typical style, so wanted to share.
 


This card features Avery Elle Stamps.  I am thrilled with how the coloring came out with my Copics on the shark and all the other elements.  The background is an Echo Park Stencil (love the little fishies) and I used a variety of distress inks.  Those tiny fish remind me of Nemo meeting the gang of sharks with Bruce as the leader.  I still remember the pledge, “Fish are friends, not food.”  Lol 
 

I am entering this into:

 
Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers #110- I is for Inky


 

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is wonderful! I love the colourful fishy background and your awesome shark colouring. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jane Willis said...

Oh this is snarky AND sharky! I love it! Thanks for joining us at SOSS
Jane