Friday, May 25, 2018

Spring/Summer CLC Blog Hop!

Welcome, Welcome!  The most anticipated event of the year is here!  That's right, it is time for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop.  WOOHOO!  We have some amazing sponsors lined up and the CLC team has some super cool cards!  So... let's get started shall we....


Here is my first card for the hop. 



This card is so bright and happy, it just makes me smile.  Those little peeps are adorable!  Even their drinks are cute!  I'll take the one on the left if you please- iced mocha.  mmmmmm....  I like to imagine this as me and my husband on a hot summer day (I am thinner here and he has more hair! LOL). 

I colored the Super Sponsor Pretty Pink Posh Summer Friends stamp set using my Copics.  I mounted them on this fun rainbow paper that I cut using my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die.  I placed the cute peeps inside this die.  I took the sentiment and cut in to the shape I wanted and used my ranger distress ink to add the yellow.  And done, easy peasy. 

Head on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog to join the fun!

23 comments:

scrappin' GA peach said...

OMGosh! Those glasses are so cuuute!! Awesome card, Katie!! Very summery LOL

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

Oh super cute card. Love the sunglasses. Great coloring!

Have a crafty day, Sonja
♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

Lady Joyful said...

Love the bright happy colours on this card! And your colouring is fantastic!

Sarah said...

Absolutely brilliant!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Katie. Thanks for all you're doing to help make the coffee hop special.
Karen Letchworth

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
love that cute scene!

Tink said...

Great card!!

~amy~ said...

awwwww...perfect set to use, such a cutie pie card!

Jennifer Scull said...

They are so cute with their coffees and bright summer colors! Such a happy card! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Darling summery looking card with those gals and the fun colors.

Brandi R said...

Adorable! Love the bright colors ♥

MariLynn said...

love the highlights on the glasses.

New Creations said...

A happy summer fun creation in bright colors, love it!

Lisa said...

SO sweet!! Love these cutie pies and this fun bright summery card! So much fun! Thanks for all of your inspiration!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Sweet card! I love the fun summer colors and the scalloped opening to showcase your little peeps! Adorable!

Billie A said...

Love your creative card. I love the images and the colors. Beautiful. Loving this blog hop.. I keep making list of stamps I want. Time to turn the paper over.. LOL

Muffins and Lace said...

How cute

nancy carroll said...

Love the colors! Adorable, TFS

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable card!!!

Jessica said...

Super Duper cute.
Polka Dot Orchard

Unknown said...

What a fun and cheerful card! You absolutely NAILED that summer vibe. Thanks for sharing and inspiration. <3

Helen Gullett said...

That is adorable Summer coffee theme card, Katie!

Hetty said...

Such a sweet and very Summer-feel card.