Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Spring/Summer CLC Bloghop Day 6

Happy Day 6!

Phew, this hop is keeping me busy!  I have hardly commented, I never get to them all or even close but I def have some ground to make up.  Wish me luck!


Today's card features this absolutely DARLING image from Super Sponsor Your Next Stamp.  I love this image because it is about as sweet as can be.  AND it reminds me a bit of my sweet daughter who just adores cats of all kind.  You can see her sweetness in her photo below. :)


I so enjoy coloring, my copics get more use that almost anything in my craft room.  After I colored this image I cut it using an MFT stitched rectangle die.  There is a bit of ephemera on the side from the Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Collection  On which I stamped the happiness sentiment from the YNS set.  The largest rectangle is from a Gina Marie Designs set. I have also included some twine from Timeless Twine. I just love how the design and color come together, so cute. 


Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww...love your sweet card, awesome coloring Katie. That girl of yours is just sooooo CUTE.

New Creations said...

I adore this sweet creation with cute image! Your daughter is so cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so bright and fun. Love it.

MariLynn said...

What a cute card. Love the little girl kitty image. Your little girl is adorable. My daughter was a kitty cat lover too. We lived on a farm when she was little and she was always finding the farm kitties. She named and loved them all. We called her a cat whisperer.

Lisa said...

Adorable card and adorable little sweetie you have there! Love them both!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute image on the card and a cute little girl too! Both so darling!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Your little daughter is "un Amore"! <3
Adorable and sweet card!

Billie A said...

Cute sweet card and daughter.

Fikreta said...

this is so sweet card!
love this cute image.

Helen Gullett said...

Such a cute card and she is soooooo sweet!