Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Magic

Sometimes you just need a little big of magic in your life to get you through the day.  And that is what this card feels like to me. I don't know what it is, the critters, the colored bubbles, the brights... I just makes me smile.



The backdrop is a very soft blue color.  On top of which is some Doodlebug Designs DP that I die cut using Gina Marie Designs Die.  In front of that you might see the sea week which is die cut using a Memory Box die and color added using Distress Inks. The the right of the seaweed is the fun sentiment.  Finally, you have the sweet images from Darcie's.  She makes the most darling, kid-tastic images.  I colored the seahorse to match the flair and made the narwhal purple and pink.  Perfect use of my Copics and oh so bright and fun.

I think this will make the perfect card for a child's birthday party. 

Thanks for visiting, I hope you find a little magic in your day.

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

It makes me smile too!! Those colorful bubbles are the perfect background for this cute pair!