Thursday, August 23, 2018

CLC and Graciellie


Hey there!  Coffee Loving Cardmakers is teaming up with Graciellie Designs again to share this amazing new release!



This set is called Stay Strong and can be purchased at Unity Stamp Co here. It is soooo inspiring, I love the sentiments! And here is what I did with this set.


Isn't it pretty!! I love the colors! It was a little outside of my comfort zone with colors but I went for it anyway and that is a risk that paid off. I made this by using distress inks and a stencil for the background. I used two circle dies to cut this circle and used red and orange distress inks to color it. I also used red distress inks on the sentiment. The star of the show of course is the image which I colored using my Copics. It just looks sooooo delicious doesn't it?!

This isn't a traditional hop but head to Graciellie Designs HERE and CLC blog HERE to see all the fabulous creations.  You'll want to comment on all blogs to be eligible to win the prize!  Which is..... 

Prize: $10 Gift Card to Graciellie Design
commenting open through August 30th with the winner announced on Saturday, September 1st.



Have fun hoppin' and thanks for stoppin'!

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful! Love the bold design and the awesome colors!

Helen Gullett said...

Bold and beautiful card, Katie. Love it!

creative lady said...

Hi Katie, love your card, the colors are nice.

scrappin' GA peach said...

It IS pretty, Katie!! Love the stenciling so much!!
inky hugs!! ;)

Hetty said...

I love your card, Kathie.
Great background in combination with the cup!

donna mikasa said...

What a gorgeous color combo, and your stenciled background is awesome!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your colors! Red and Blue really POP!

Cindy Holmes said...

GREAT CARD! I really love the bright colors that you chose for this card! Very beautiful together! And I also love the stenciled background too! It really looks cool!

Cindy C. said...

Great color combo, makes me think of Superman!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely colours on this beautiful card.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty colors Katie, this is wonderful!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your color combo! Pretty card!

Lucy E. said...

This is such a fun and lively card!
Those colors look amazing together!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Lovely card! Your frap looks delicious! Fabulous coloring!

Unknown said...

Love it. It's like something Superman would have ordered. :) HEE HEE

Dawn Fields said...

Pretty card! Sweet background!

Christine said...

Love the bold colors and the stenciling!

Dana M said...

Wonderfully fun and vibrant card. Great composition - fantastic!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous colors! Definitely paid off... and that circle just feels like a rainbow ... it's awesome!

cghundley said...

Love the stenciling
on the background
and your card looks
lovely.
Carla from Utah