Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Have a bloomin' good birthday!

By now you've seen the news!  I am thrilled to be joining the Trinity Stamps DT & Social Media Team!




While this isn't one of my offical DT projects I figure why not get out there and start celebrating!!!



This project is pretty clean and easy to make.  Obviously, the focus is the watering can from the Trinity set Hopeful Flowers.  I created the look by stamping the image on watercolor paper and using my Zigs to color it.  I love this color combo, it is so fresh and vibrant!  The backdrop paper is also bright and adds some zing to the card.  It was cut using Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die.  Other than that, I simply Added the sentiment and this MFT porthole window (odd element considering the title, but I love how it looked).   Wahlah!  Finito!  Fresh and fun!



I hope you found some inspiration here today and will come visit me again soon!

Entering this into:
Seize the Birthday- additional Topping of Water




3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Heck yeah you deserve to celebrate, congrats Katie!! Your card is delightful!

Connie said...

Sweet birthday card.

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your new DT, and bravo on your beautiful card! Thanks for linking up at Seize the Birthday!