Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Coffee Hop Day 6- Gift Card Holder

 Happy Day 6! I am mixing it up for the Coffee Lovers Hop today with a gift card holder.  Here goes:


Do you love it?  I sure do and so does my friend who I gave it to (complete with a Starbuck's Card)  There are so many fabulous elements on this card.  First the images are from Gerda Steiner Designs.  I colored and cut them out with my Scan n' Cut.  I even added some chocolate drizzle complements of my Copics.  Underneath my cookies are the little doily from MFT Stamps.  The DP is from Pinkfresh Studio.  And last, but very not least is the die from Super Sponsor Lawn Fawn that made it all happen.  Such a fun die, I can't get enough of it!  

Here is another shot:


Whew, this hop is keeping me hoppin!  Head on over to the original post on the CLC blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for your visit.

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card. I love the cup and cookies design. The cookies look so yummy!

~amy~ said...

This is so fun Katie! Can you believe I don't own that die, yet.

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Katie, I like those little cookies!

Billie A said...

Cute idea for a gift card and fun image.

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely festive gift card holder!

Karen Brown said...

Beautiful card! I love your design, color selection and execution!

Laura S. said...

So very creative, and elegant!

Fikreta said...

this is so nice gift holder!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Katie.

Hetty said...

Very pretty gift card holder.

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous card Katie, love the paper pieced cup