Thursday, December 6, 2018

Coffee Hop Day 7- Let it Snow

Happy Hop Day 7!  Tomorrow is the last day of this 2018 fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop, sniffle.  I don't know about you but it has been fun and I don't want it to end.  

Before the final day however, how about another card: 


This card features and image from Love Cynthia.  I stamped and colored with my Copics.  I paired that with this fun ornament from Pebbles Inc., meant to hold a picture.  I cut the back off and wanted to put it on this card.  Inside of that is a die cut from Super Sponsor Waffle Flower Crafts that was cut using Super Sponsor Lawn Fawn Paper.  I tied some twine on my ornament and mounted it on my white cardstock that I embossed using a Stampin' Up! embossing folder. Lastly, I used this X-cut die sentiment and cut it into some sparkle foam and added on top. 

Here is a close up of my little sweetie. 


I hope you enjoyed this card.  I will be back tomorrow for a final CLC hop post.  Thanks for the visit!

10 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute design and dies. I like the fun image and great colors. Very pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, she's cute! Love the colors on this one Katie!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute image on the ornament decor on the card. She is so pretty the way you colored her.

~amy~ said...

Yes to aqua and red. This is awesome.

Hetty said...

Sweet bauble design.

Laura S. said...

Oh so lovely and adorable!

Fikreta said...

Beatuful card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Sweet image! Love the colors!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling.

Dandi93 said...

Adorable ornament Katie, love the sparkle of the sentiment and the embossed snow background