Monday, December 10, 2018

Merriest Wishes

Popping in for a quick post today.  Wanted to play along with the latest Fusion Challenge.  I used to be on the Fusion team and it is one of my very favorite challenges.  Here is the inspiration: 


And here is my creation.  



This was made using a stamp from Pinkfresh.  I stamped it on watercolor paper an used my Zigs to add color.  The background sky color is a light sparkle pen from Crafter's Companion.  I stamped the tree and snowman on separate pieces of paper and popped them out using dimensionals.  The Sentiment is coloring using distress ink (Twisted Citron), I wanted that pop of color in the front.  The cardstock behind is cut using Avery Elle dies. 

Here is a close up view:


I did also make a tag.  I don't often do that, but occasionally.  Here is a look at that.


This one is essentially the same concept.  However, I used glitter paper for the snow in front. I white embossed my snowflakes on the background.  Once my watercolors were dry on this one I cam back in with a gel pen and created the bricks on the middle building. 

That's all and thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are both adorable Katie! I like the little snowman on the roof!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring with your Zig markers and lovely take on the inspiration photo, Katie! Really cute tag, too :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Nora Noll said...

These are so sweet!! Your coloring is amazing.