Thursday, January 10, 2019

Falala

First the bad news... my computer screen is failing and I can't edit my photos and post.  UGH!  I need a fix and fast.  Today I am  using my hubby's work computer.... shhhhh.....

The medium news... good/bad/indifferent... I am still making holiday cards.  I had some products I didn't get to use this year and I NEEDED to use them, it is like a sickness.  lol

The good news, due to the medium news I have a few holiday cards ready for 2019 season AND the one I am sharing today is just adorable (sorry, that was a little brag, but it is true). 


OK, I was boasting a bit, but hopefully you agree this is cute.  Most of the credit goes to Honey Bee stamps for this darling set! I love all the elements and the cute snow people!!!!  I couldn't resist doing this in some non traditional colors.  I knew I wanted a pink hat and then yellow just seemed natural for the flowers, then you get this jade color and so fun!  Once I had colored with my Copics and die cut, I was inspired to make the landscape match.  So I used a Carta Bella snow stencil for the background and used my Mustard Distress Oxide for the snow and used Trinity Blendability Brushes to blend it all in.  Then I used my Trinity Stamps Castle Scene Builder die for the snowscape and used my Spun Sugar distress to give the snow a pink hue.  The sentiment is a die cut from Hello Bluebird and distressed with Ripe Raspberry. 


I don't know about you but she gives me a joyous feel!  

Entering into Simon Says Monday- Use Something New


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Brag all you want...I agree this IS adorable! That is one super sweet snowman/lady and the stenciling behind her is fabulous. I love this to bits Katie!

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and
create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!