Friday, March 8, 2019

Top O The Mornin'

Good morning!  March is here and that means St. Patrick's Day is coming right up.  So let's get our Irish on shall we?!



Just looking at this card makes me feel a bit of luck!

Here is how I made the card:
  • Stamped the mouse, clover and his clothes from the Honey Bee Stamps Mae the Mouse set.  I colored them with my Copics and used my Scan n' Cut to cut them out.  
  • I cut the green beer from a piece of Doodlebug Designs Inc. Paper.  
  • I put the mouse and all his accents together, making him hold his cup. 
  • Next I placed him on this oval die cut from Avery Elle, under which is more Doodlebug Designs DP Lot's O' Luck, which was also cut out using Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die.  
  • I cut out a few of the strips from the same paper pad to add as my sentiment. 
  • All are mounted on my black CS. 



It makes me feel pretty happy and will be perfect for my hubby who loves beer.

Entering this into:

The Male Room- Gorgeous Green

Thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE he! This is such a sweet card Katie!

Wei said...

How adorable! Love your coloring and the layout. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Monika Skinner said...

This little mouse is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!