Saturday, September 7, 2019

Stamp It-Corgi Style

Happy Saturday!  I am popping in quickly today to share a card I made for the the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


I love cute and cuddly and this pup fits the bill!  This card was inspired by another I made with the same style Corgi.  My father's girlfriend asked me to make for a friend of hers.  The Corgi looked just like this.  I didn't get a pic of it before it was given away, so I decided to make another. 

To make this:
  •  I started by stamping the Corgi from the Heffy Doodle Oh Crumbs set and I colored it with my Copics. Then I fussy cut him out and set him aside. 
  • Next, I die cut the background paper from Lawn Fawn (older paper) with my Wonky Stitches die.  
  • I placed that DP on a white cardstock base. 
  • Next, I die cut two versions of this Big Hello sentiment from MFT.  One in light brown and one in yellow.  
  • I used a bit of distress ink along the left edges of the yellow layer to give it that pop of orange.
  • I offset the layers and adhered them together, then I glued them to my card.
  • I placed my puppy in the front of the scene. 
  • Lastly, I came back in with these clay flower embellishments from Trinity Stamps as they were the perfect accent to the paper. 


Well that is it today.  hope you enjoyed and hope you have a good day.  Thank you so much for visiting!

Supplies Used:


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Now that's a happy little pup! This is cute Katie!