Monday, September 9, 2019

Time out Challenge- Bleep Bloop

Hey- I have a card for the current Time Out Challenge.  Here is the current theme:


I got the following cute little stamp at 2019 Creativation and hadn't yet used it.  But I wanted to make this card for the challenge, and with my hubby in mind since we are celebrating our 13th anniversary. 


It was so fun to make these sweet Heffy Doodle Robot Pups with a rainbow theme.

To make this, I stamped them repeatedly on the page and colored with my Copics along with the hearts and Bleep Bloop sentiment.  Once I was done, I added a teensy bit of gel pen to them.  I came back in and added the embellishments from Trinity Stamps.  I stamped and embossed the final sentiment in white powder on black.  Behind the white, I added some rainbow DP from Doodlebug Designs Inc.  Lastly I added the black to make the lines and the "translation" sentiment pop.



I love the colors, they cheer me up.  I hope the hubby likes them too.

Most of the supplies used, minus the stamp set and embellishments are below:


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Katie!

Anita in France said...

So cute and so fun, Katie ... the rainbow pp in the background really draws the eye to those robot dog colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)