Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Krista!!!

One of my very closest friends is having a birthday today. I wish I could celebrate with her but she lives in MN- the land of Paul Bunyan!!!! Brrrr..... Anyway, I just wanted to give her a shout out and show you the gift I sent her (I know she has gotten it by now, so I can).


This is a photo of us at my college graduation (8 years ago.....). I put the photo in a nice frame and added some of the Definitely Decorative Elements from SU! in Teal since she has blue accents in her living room. I have since removed and replaced the big flower right under our chins since it was poorly placed, but you get the idea. You can find this in a variety of colors here. I plan to use the left over stems to put around a large glass votive or vase. :)

Happy Birthday Girl, I love you!

2 comments:

Tib said...

what a lovely gift~

Anonymous said...

What a super sweet gift, Katie!