Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Showcasing Designer Series Paper

Last night I took a break from all my holiday projects and just made cards. I was thinking of making those cards for those occasions that you need cards for but aren't happy ones, like get well cards and sympathy. I started out with this simple first card showcasing the designer series paper Tall Tales.

From there I went on to showcase more Tall tales paper. This first one is a birthday card.


Next is a baby card with more Tall Tales.


Finally I moved on to a sympathy card showcasing the Noveau Chic paper and something from the pretties kit.


I was pretty happy with these cards, like the third in the line up best. I really makes me feel good though that these are designs, papers, or strategies I haven't used before, and I think it went pretty well.
anyway, thanks for stopping by. I'll have some fun gift boxes and earrings (craft fair projects) to show you tomorrow.



1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are all so wonderful, awesome work.