Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Three-fer

OK, again, I know I have been bad about posting and I am sorry. But yesterday was Veteran's Day (thanks to those Veteran's!) and I had the day at home by myself. My husband was working and my baby- strike that toddler!!!- was at daycare. I spent that day working on my custom holiday orders and have completed about 1/2 of my orders. Yeah me. But I also made a few extra things and have those to show you.

First, I made these simple and cute little thank you cards to send out on behalf of my toddler to say thank you to her birthday party guests. These are the 3X3 cards from SU! I used the little boy (there is only a boy in this set, but the kiddo is appropirate none the less) in the Very Thankful set. FYI a portion of every purchase of this set goes towards supporting the Ronald McDonald House.



This next card is made with all SU! supplies except for the stamps (paper, inks, embossing, etc). I used a Hero Arts stamp since it is the only Asian stamp set I have. This is for a girlfriend who is leaving work for another job. She loves Japan, so I went with that Asian flair. You may not be able to see it here, but I used my paper crimper on the red behind the girl. The bamboo and the clasps on her coat are embossed gold.


Finally, I made this get well card. Again all SU except that moose. I believe it is Hannah Stamps but not sure. Someone sent the stamped (uncolored) image to me. I used some CS (ballet blue), retired DSP (Sweet Slumber Specialty), some clips and ribbon (Real Red 1/4" grossgrain), the get well wishes is from the Teeny Tiny stamp set.



Anyway, thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, these are all so cute!

Karen said...

So cute, Katie! I love that Moose from Hanna Stamps! I left you something on my blog. Go see it here!