Friday, July 20, 2012

Happily Ever After

Yes, yes, another day, another challenge.  This one is for the Lawnscaping inspiration photo challenge.  Which is super fun because I just LOVE the inspiration photo with the soft colors and fun activities.  Check it out...

AND...I was able to use one of the two new LF sets that my hubby got me for my birthday!  What a guy!  He really knows what I love and he is happy to see me embrace it.  He got me the Critters Ever After set and the Critters Down Under set which I still need to use!

So here is my little card for you.  It has the light and fun feel of the inspiration photo I think.  I used the castle in Critters Ever After and part of the sentiment that says, "may all your dreams come true."  What I am loving about this castle is not only that it is fun and sweet and inspires dreams but check out the details in the coloring I did.  I highlighted a few little bricks here and there.  I had so much fun doing it that I made a second card with that castle.  The bricks on that one are darker and easier to see, which is why I included it here, though I have to say, I may like this one better

Thanks for stopping and may all your dreams and wishes come true!



3 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Fabulous card! Love castle and your great take on our pictures!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
Hugs, Karin

Laurel Beard said...

What a great card! All the patterns and textures are fantastic!!!

I am so glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said...

Adorable, totally adorable.