Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweet & Sour

I made this card a week or two ago and it was supposed to be for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge using this sketch.  It was also going to be for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge featuring fruit.  But alas...I never got around to posting it.  That is sadly the fate of most of my projects.  I do make many, but the deadlines for these challenges seem to be what gets me up and blogging.  It is the creating I like most anyway.  But is is fun to blog about them and get your feedback. :)

This card is pretty sweet don't you think?  One of the things I really like is the ribbon between the layers, I had fun putting that in there. The sentiment and hearts come from the Vegtastic and Smarty Pants sets from PS.  The sour (but totally cute) felt lemon sticker comes from Pebbles.  Super fun I think!

Thanks for stopping and have a good weekend!


No comments: