Saturday, August 8, 2015

Another Birthday!

Not only did I get to share a card earlier this am for a friend's birthday, but I have another friend who is celebrating today as well.  Drum roll please.....  Lesley Croghan!

Lesley is a super sweet gal who is just so amazingly creative and such a kind person.  Anyone who is a teacher for a living is pretty much a superhero in my eyes!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLEY!

I know Lesley is out and about at the moment enjoying herself, but hopefully she'll stop by and read this.  Lesley- I hope your day is all you hoped girl!


I made this card for Ms. Lesley using the new Avery Elle set Bring on the Cake.  I stamped and cut it out using the coordinating dies.  I colored the image in with my Copics.  I used my Lawn Fawn journal card as a base for the image with SU! wisteria wonder.  I mounted that on this lovely chalkboard paper from We R Memory Keepers. I love the contrast of the chalkboard and polkadots with the bright and delicious looking cake slice.  

Please head to Lesley's blog and wish her a happy birthday. 


4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card, love the polka dot background!! Lesley will love it!!

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty card! She will love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

~amy~ said...

Yay for cake and for my birthday twinsie!