Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Stamps #107

Are you ready to welcome some color into your life?!  I hope so.... check this out!



This is the fabulous inspiration from this week's Sunday's Stamps post.  The colors and inspiration just make me happy. 

Here is my take on the challenge. 



I stamped and embossed this poppy image from Impress on white.  I then used a watered down version of my Firecracker and Mister Huey mists to paint on layers of color, including saturating the white paper so no white space remained.  I went in and added some pops of color with a sharpie.  The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled. My fave is the effect of the bright green and black with the red.   

Please head over to the Sunday Stamps blog and check out all the fab creations and then join along for the fun. 

Thanks for stopping!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty! Love that Poppy image!

Lisa Elton said...

Those colors are dreamy and I love what you've done with them! Pretty card Katie!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love these COLORS!!!!! Amazing girl!!!!

stampwithamyk said...

This is just stunning!! I love the way that your flower images turned out, perfect for this color combination! :)

Michelle said...

White embossing is always so pretty. You created a gem by pairing it with pink. Love it!

Annette Elliott said...

Your card for this weeks challenge is beautiful. I actually did not know you watercolored the background. Cool effect! And yes the green cardstock makes it really pop!

Monika Reeck said...

Katie I love white embossing on your flower
great effect
great colored the flowers too looks like a real one Katie
Adorable using the color combo
Great DT card my friend
see you around
Monika (SS teammate)

Lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Katie! I reallllyyyyy love that green, wow it pops against the other colors!