Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Just Keep Swiming

Who doesn't love Finding Nemo?!  Such a fabulous movie.  It is hard to pick a favorite character but I sure do love Dori and her perky attitude!  Also...did you know there is a Finding Nemo 2 coming out in 2016?!?  Yep, it is called Finding Dori! So excited!!!  (Yes, I am a parent who never watches adult movies and I love the adult humor in the children's movies!  As an aside, Inside Out was great but super sad....sniffle, bring tissue.)

Since we are talking sea creatures, it is a perfect opportunity to introduce my card for this week's CASology challenge.  The theme is aquatic. 




Here is what I made using the new Avery Elle Swim Team.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored the images with Copics.  I then used my watercolor pen to create the sea.  I love this sentiment, keep on swimming, the perfect encouragement for someone in need.  The enamel dots are perfect for the bubbles. Cuteness abound!



That is all, just a quick post today.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is adorable! Love the contrast in colors and the enamel dots are perfect!

Michelle said...

So cute! Great sentiment, too. :)

Lisa Elton said...

We like the cartoon movies too!! Finding Nemo was so cute and so is this card! Love the little puffer fish!

Pia S said...

How cute! I like how you roughened up the paper with the stamped images and attached it with staples, it has a really cool effect.

Monika Reeck said...

yayy Katie this is so cuuuteee
adorable color combo
CAS design and cute Image ooh I love this
and perfecto enamel dots there
luv luv luv
Katie see you soon at my Blog
always happy to get your encouragement
hugs, Monika

Ardyth said...

Love the look on this guy's face! So cute! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

That happy little puffer fish makes me smile. :) Love the touch of ribbon and the enamel dots. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

Katie, I am with you...I LOVE kids movies and can't wait to see Finding Dori! Thanks for the tip about Inside Out...haven't seen it yet but I will bring tissues. I adore your sweet card, I totally get the Nemo reference. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Rosmarie said...

Adorable!
Rosi x