Friday, March 19, 2021

CLC Spring Hop &Trinity Sneak




Hey everyone, happy Friday!  Today is the kick of the Coffee Lover's Spring/Summer Hop!  It is fun and exciting stuff AND... I have some sneak peeks for Trinity Stamps too. 


Here is my CA-UTE project (I hope you think so too).  My mini coffee cup is perfect to hold and Easter or spring treat for someone special.  I love this darling bunny which is part of a brand new stamp set, available tomorrow, from Trinity Stamps called Slimline Bunnies.  

I stamped my image and colored it with Copics, cut it out and set aside.  Then I used the Mini Coffee Cup Sleeve and Decor Die set with some Doodlebug Designs Inc. DP for the strip that goes around.  I used Cardstock for the scalloped circle portion and the white circle.  I used a bone folder to curl the items and then used sturdy adhesive to put it all together.  I mounted my bunny using foam tape.   I wrapped this around my mini cup from the Mini Paper Cup Craft Kit.  I took a tag and used my Blending Buddy and added some orange distress ink.  I stamped my sentiment and used green twine and added it to the cup.  The last touch was to color the stopper with my Copics to make it look like a carrot peeking out of the top. 



I am pretty happy with how it turned out, maybe I'll give it to my favorite coffee loving friend. 

I hope you will join the Coffee Hop and check out the new Trinity release which is live tomorrow (Saturday 3.20.21). 

Happy hopping!



18 comments:

New Creations said...

How sweet! Love the cute bunny image!
Happy crafting!

~amy~ said...

so super adorable katie!

Billie A said...

So cute. Great image. Fun coffee hop

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, Katie!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is so cute!!! I love it! Thank you for the inspiration today.

mamawcindy said...

Oh how cute! Love that little cup. Really adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Bunny said...

It is cute. I love the little mini cup. [Bunny]

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorably sweet project!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute image on that little cup. Great work.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Cheryl said...

I love your adorable coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Katie! What a cute bunny image and I love that little carrot stopper! Brilliant!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Sheryl said...

Cute! Love the little bouquet.

Amy Brown said...

precious idea!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Super cute and fun creation! Love your color choices. Love these blog hops!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling. Great hop. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

So adorable! Another one under our belts!