Saturday, March 20, 2021

Trinity Release Day!

Happy Trinity Release Day!  We have a ton of fun goodies to share with you today over on IG and we hope you will join us for the hop! 

Meanwhile, I wanted to share my card with you here too so you could have the details. 


My card for today features some old goodies, but lots of new ones too.  Let's start with how I made it. 

First, I stamped the images from Spring In My Step, Gnome Bunny, and All Cracked Up and colored with my Copics.  I cut the elements out and set them aside.  Next, I die cut some white cardstock using the Slimline Quilted Cover Plate.  I distressed it using my Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and Blending Buddy.  Next, I die cut some grass with green cardstock using the Slimline Scenic Border.  Next, I die cut the base of the Make-a-Spaceship die in Kraft.  I used brown Copic to create my own basket. I placed all my elements in the scene.  Stamped my sentiment.  Then I added the New Leaf, Fondant Florals and Butterfly Bon Bon embellishments. 



I think they turned out pretty cute, I hope you like them too.  Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the Trinity Stamps Shop for the new release!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know which is cuter, the chicks or the gnomes! Delightful card, Katie!