Friday, March 5, 2021

With Sympathy


Hi there.  Just sharing a quick post.  Trying to perk up a friend who recentmy lost a loved one.  I know sympathy cards are typically a little more muted in color, but I chose brights in hopes they would make her smile.



I stamped the images from With Sympathy using versamark and heat embossed with black Wow embossing powder.  I stamped on watercolor paper and colored with zigs and cut them out with the With Sympathy dies.  For the background, I added a little distress ink and some strips of paper.  I used the Slimline Scalloped panels and Banners to create the banner for the sentiment and used the Winter Hues paper pack.  I stamped, embossed and die cut the with sympathy portion of the sentiment.  I mounted my flowers with foam tape, added my sentiments and finished with the Fortune Teller embellishments. 


I hope my friend feels the love. 

Thanks for visiting. 


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Katie, it's so cheerful!