Saturday, March 13, 2021

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine


Hey!  I have some exciting news today.  I finally attempted to get a few of my creations published and guess what.. they were!  YAY!

I am featured in the spring issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine!  


The category was cards that make you laugh and i did just that.   All the cards feature various products, but the main images are from Create-a-Smile stamps.  


This first one features a fun Oops Word from Whimsy Stamps.  I used Distress Ink with my MFT Stencil and Trinity Blending Buddy. I used Copics for coloring and added glossy accents to my flies. 


This one makes me giggle.  I wanted the background to look like a nice plush sheet of TP, so I used the Heffy Doodle Quilted heart die.  I used distress ink to make it pink.  I colored the rainbow poop with my Copics and piled them high.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp.  



My last card only features Create-A-Smile products with the exception of the Wonky Edged die from Avery Elle. 

That is my exciting news today, thanks for checking out my cards.  Hopefully the make you laugh!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Katie! These do bring a chuckle!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AWESOME SAUCE!!!