Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls Rule...Boys Drool! :)

When I saw this set, I thought it would be great to get. I don't have any masculine sets so why not. Then I was thinking, well it shouldn't only be for guys- what about girls. So I made this fun page layout using pink and gray. All supplies are SU except the punch was a Martha Stewart punch. Anyway, I had fun with it, I hope you like it too.

Here is a close up for you to see everything. I colored the tools in pink and grey. I used a couple of brads, thinking they looked like nails. The "He who has the most tools wins" saying has a chipboard S in front of it for She and embossed with silver embossing powder. I was tempted to put Boys Drool, but didn't :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! I never thought about using the tool stamp set for a girl but now I see that it would work really well. Way to go and thanks for sharing this with us :0)

Char in So Cal