Friday, March 27, 2009

A little glimpse of Soapy Stargazer

I don't have a card for you today. I did make one last night but didn't get it uploaded, so thought I would give you a little glimpse of my Soapy Stargazer. :) Isn't she just the cutest kid in the world!?!? (Proud Parent Here).

Anyway, we call her Soapy Stargazer because, well her name is Sophie and sometimes we just call her Soapy for fun :), but the Stargazer part comes from when I was in labor and she wouldn't come because she hadn't/wouldn't turn the right way (stubborn like her dad- NOT her mom...hope daddy isn't reading- wink!) , she was belly up, like she was gazing at the stars. so that is the day Soapy Stargazer was born, litteraly and figuratively!

I wanted to show you the recent pics of her post first haircut, but don't have them on my (eh-hem) work computer. So I decided this picture was super cute too and you might like that. This was Presidents Day and Sophie and I (daddy still had to work- boo) were at the Seattle Center Fountain. You can see the fountain there in the background, it is huge and fun and spouts water to music- so cool. We were running around and chasing birds and playing and it was sunny. No, really, it was sunny, no snow, no hail and no rain- which is why we were out. We had a terrific time.

I love this little girl sooooo much. You know, it is funny about quotes, I have never much been into them, but some of the parenting ones are right on, so I will leave you with this one from Elizabeth Stone, “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday I love Sophie girl tons too..
ana

ChristineCreations said...

Isn't that quote the total truth...she is adorable Katie...and the Chester card is too! Great color and pattern!