Monday, March 2, 2009

Robin in the Rain, Such a Saucy Fellow...

"Robin in the rain, such a saucy fellow. Robin in the rain, in your socks of yellow..." These are lyrics from one of my daughter's cd's by Raffi and this is one of my fave kiddy songs. :) I made a few cards for a co-worker last night. He commissioned me for thank you's and I let him choose the set. This is what I made, I love the little orange chest on the little birdie.

What do you think of the cut out bottom half of the tree above? I like the way it worked out.

Shelli, Stampin' Up!'s Co-founder and CEO, has a spring challenge on her blog and I am entering these two cards. i mean, spring, robins...what more is there to say. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a note!! I took time to go through yours and I love your cards. They are so delicate. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the whole world!!!!

Smiles
Jessica