Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yarrow

One more time for this color Challenge by Kristina Werner. This idea came last night while I was lying in bed, to use the yarrow stamp from Organic Grace that is. The rest came while playing with it. I have to admit, I don't much like this color combo, it is a hard one to work with. This card, however, is a little more successful in putting those colors together than the last.
The fun part about this card though, is that I have a co-worker who's daughter's (born two days after mine) name is Yarrow. So I will take it into work and give it to her. :)

4 comments:

Winter said...

Cute card! Love the big brown ribbon!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun ribbon and button! Great job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Char in So Cal said...

I think you have done a wonderful job with the color combo. What a coinkidink that both subjects would be called Yarrow. This creation was meant to be!

Char in So Cal

~kelly marie~ said...

I love your card! That ribbon is fabulous!

Thank you also for your sweet comment!