Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Can't Stop the Feeling!

My time being a Guest Designer with Your Next Stamp is sadly over.  But I still have plenty of fun to share. 

One of my fave YNS sets is the Insanely Happy set which features trolls.  I loved that movie and the fun characters. 




You probably saw my card  featuring Branch over at the YNS blog... if not, here it is:



Today I have a card that is a combination of Poppy and Bridget.  And it is so fun, that i promise you, you will want to dance to the Rhythm.



See, I wasn't kidding you!  Isn't she fun!  She is looks like Poppy, but her hair and outfit is colored with Copics to match Bridget!  That rainbow hair makes me happy!  Better yet, the rainbow behind her just eminates happiness! She just can't stop the feelin'! Can you imagine feeling the groove so much that you leave that in your wake?  I created the rainbow using a die from Pretty Pink Posh.  The background paper is Echo Park.

I hope you enjoy this and it gave you a bit of a smile today.



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the smile, these are so darn cute!!

~amy~ said...

So fun Katie!