Saturday, September 8, 2018

Rhyme Time


Hey Friends, happy Saturday!  I am thrilled the weekend is here!

I have a silly card to share with you today. 


Isn't it a fun and silly way to say happy belated birthday!?  The best part is that poop is really the whipped cream from the Trinity Stamps Coffee With Character stamp set.  LOLOLOL.  I couldn't resist using it this way.  

I started by die cutting the circle with a Hero Arts die.  Next I stamped the sentiments from the Trinity Caffeinated Sentiments set and made my little rhyme.  I left room for my turd in the middle.  I stamped the arms and lets and the whipped cream.  I stamped the whipped cream again on a separate piece of paper and colored it brown.  I added my own little face, he is sad cause he is late.  I cut it out and used some dimensional to pop it out.  Next I placed a strip of accent paper on the DP and cut both out with my Gina Marie die and popped out the circle on this layer. Lastly I placed it on my white cardstock.  

Here is a close up of that sad little turd. 



Entering into Simon Says Stamp- Stamptember

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL..very clever!

Lisa Elton said...

Haha, this is cute Katie!