Saturday, September 22, 2018

Let Love Bloom

The weekend is finally here- hooray!  I am soooo ready!

I have a lovely fall feeling card to share with you today.  The colors and textures, I think you'll agree.  Here goes...


What do you think?  I feel happy with this creation.  Let me tell you how I made it....

I started with that lovely image from Trinity Stamps Hello Sweet Friend set.  Such a gorgeous bouquet and so glorious to color.  It reminds me of the bouquets you get at the local farmers market.  And I colored it like that.  You'll notice the yellow Lilies, the Eucalypti, the orange Dahlia's, Light pink Roses and burgundy Anemones.   I set the backdrop on Kraft and incorporated some burlap and pink ribbon.  I stamped the sentiment from the Let Love Grow set in Copper Delicata ink.






Entering this into:

Time Out Challenge



Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The texture is wonderful Katie, this is pretty!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that wonderful image embossed and colored so beautifully. It looks wonderful set on the burlap - gives a rustic feel. That wonderful ribbon is the perfect finish. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out!