Friday, September 21, 2018

Fiesta!

Hey Ya'll!  Happy Friday!  I so needed this day to come and the work week to be over; I am just wiped out!

I have this bright and fun card to share with you today, and I hope it perks us both up!


I have to tell you, I got lucky in putting this card together.  I knew where I wanted to start but I didn't know where I wanted to end.  To be honest, I never quite know the end, but sometimes the journey is more seamless then others.   But I will tell you how it happened.

The image is always my focal point, I love to color and want to play with these fun stamps.  So I busted this cutie out from Sugar Pea Designs.  I stamped and colored wanting it to be one of those fun fluffy brown alpacas with a bright blanket, so cute.  I used my dies to cut him out.  When I was done, I shuffled through my DP scraps and found this pink DP and this velum with confetti, they made the perfect layers.  I cut the Fiesta sentiment from MFT (purchased at Drive By Crafts) in this bright yellow.  I put the purple CS strip below it to make it pop and pull out the bright colors in the image above.  It was so fun to make.

Entering this into:
Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is festive and full of fun Kaite! Very cute!

~amy~ said...

This is so ADORABLE.

Kerin said...

Gorgeous! Perfect background for your perfectly colored llama. Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

Mary-Anne V said...

Saw your card on the Sugar Pea designs blog and thought it was completely adorable! I love how you use the colors from the challenge.

Tatiana said...

This is absolutely adorable card! Love the happy colors you used! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

Laura Volpes said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing along in the SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge!