Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bird Day

My daughter had another birthday last week.  I have asked her to not grow up anymore but she simply won't listen, so despite her disobeying (WINK) I decided to make her this birthday card. 


This card features one of the new stamp sets from Trinity Stamps, Rhino Bird Day.   It is such a sweet set.  I stamped the images individually with the exception of the birds that I stamped together.  Then I cut them out.  I pulled out this bright and fun paper from Doodlebug Designs Inc. and modeled the colors to fit the paper. I die cut this cover plate so the bright paper would show through and then I cut some layers of color behind the image.  I placed my images on the layout using dimensionals to layer them. I used a fine gold thread for the balloons.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment on black, so it would stand out.  Here is another angle. 


My sweet girl liked it, it made her smile.  Here is a shot of her with her besties at the rollerskating rink.  She is the one in the middle.  💖💖💖💖


Thank for visiting today! 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a HAPPY card and CUTE to boot!! Your little one is as cute as cute can be, love her sweet smile!