Thursday, November 22, 2018

Giving Thanks

It is Thanksgiving here in the US and today I will be feasting with family and friends.  I am not always as grateful as I should be, so today is a good day to reflect on all the goodness in my life. 

I don't typically send Thanksgiving/fall cards but this year I made several and mailed them.  It felt good.  Among them was this one:


This scene is so sweet, it makes me happy.  As you can see, I stamped this Pretty Pink Posh image on watercolor paper, I used my zigs to color it.  Once it dried, I cut it with an Avery Elle die.  The cardstock is SU! With some corrugated cardboard and the gold thread.

I love the watercolors on this, they add that feeling of autumn glow.  Beautiful and peaceful. 

Thank you for your visit, I am grateful for your encouraging words. Also, a shout out to Lisa Elton  who is my most regular commentor, thank you for taking the time, it warms my heart.  I know I don't return the kindness in full, but I do try to comment when I can. Hugs!❤❤❤


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be!