Thursday, November 8, 2018

Mice Friends

Hello.  Another week almost finished and another week closer to Thanksgiving.  I have another fun fall card today using the sketch from Freshly made Sketches (sketch at the bottom).   Here is my card. 


I made this card using Craftin' Desert Divas Harvest Wishes stamp set.  They are the sweetest little mice.  I colored them using my Copics and cut them out using my Scan n' Cut.  I added highlights using my white gel pens.  I then pulled out this Lawn Fawn DP and cut it with my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die.  I cut the middle out using my Lawn Fawn die and placed my sweet mouse inside.  I stamped the sentiment on the blue and and popped it up in front.  Here is a close up. 


Here is the sketch I worked from. 


That is all, thanks for your visit today!


3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! Perfect coloring and love the plaid background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Lisa Elton said...

There is a WHOLE lot of cuteness happening here!!

Kim S said...

Such a cute little scene. I love the fall colored plaid around it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.