Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Meet Everest!

This evening my family and I watched Abominable. My fave, fave movie for several reasons.  In no particular order (except maybe the first) #1- I love Bigfoot and Yeti. #2 I love how cute and well animated it is. #3- Such a great story filled with healing as well as good message about the protecting nature and all it's magic.  #4- It represents a different culture and religion from the usual.
I highly recommend this move.  I cry when I watch it (good tears) so be forewarned.

While watching, I was editing some photos of holiday/Christmas cards that I haven't shared yet.  So it seems appropriate that I would want to share this card.  The Yeti in the movie is named Everest, so that is what I shall name my Yeti. LOL.


The moment I saw this release from Stamping Bella, I knew I had to have it.  I couldn't fork out for them all, but I got a few.

To make this:

  • Stamped image on Copic Friendly paper.  Colored and cut out.  This was one large image, but I cut them into separate pieces.  
  • Next, I die cut the DP using my Wonky Stitches die and mounted it on my white cardstock. 
  • I stamped my image on the DP again, so I had the cookie crumbs.  
  • I mounted my colored images on top.  
  • I used the sentiment set on purple paper and cut the strip and mounted on my paper. 
  • Lastly, I added these heart embellishments. 


This stamp combo with the Doodlebugs paper melts my heart, I just love the pastels with this cute Yeti!  His Cheeks!  EEEK!


I hope you love this card as much as I do!

Entering this into:

Just Add Ink





 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card Katie, terrific colors! Happy New Year!