Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Ski Bird


Happy Wed.  I have a quick share today.  I made this using some new stamps from Whimsy Stamps. The Winter Sports Stamp Set is so fun, I just couldn't resist.  Especially when paired with the Whimsy Mountain Majesty Die.  I wanted to use some non traditional colors to go with my Flamingo color, so I jazzed it up with some Cracked Pistachio.  


I love the combo of colors and fun. I made this and sent to a friends family that enjoy's skiing, seemed appropriate. I used a stencil and my blending brush and Pistachio Distress ink for the background as well as on the various layers of dies. I added in some black snowflakes to set off the black in the wings and beak.  I also added black paper for the same reason.


Well like I said, this is just a quick post with this funny and whimsical card.  Hope you liked it and I thank you for visiting.  Scroll down for supplies used: 





1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, this cracks me up!! What a great card Katie!