Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Rudolph

Merry Christmas!  Just stopping by to share a cute, small, funny notecard today. 



Isn't it cute!  It is about 2X3.  I took the Whimsy Stamp and made it into a shaped card!  I just couldn't resist. 

I stamped and colored the image with my Copics on Copic-friendly paper.  Once I was done, I cut out the front.  it would have been easier if I would have had a die,but I didn't.  So I just cut it out and traced and cut out a second.  I used a bit of paper in between to create a flap.  The sentiment is stamped on red and slightly curved.  I used the ______ stamp set.  Then I hand cut it to fit into the base of my scuba deer snow globe.  My final touch was the glossy accents on his mask, which is hard to see. 






Hope you like it and thanks for visiting!  Enjoy the holidays!

No comments: