Sunday, December 1, 2019

Snow Mole-Bile

Hi Friends!  I hope those of you in the USA had a good Thanksgiving and those of you who aren't had a great weekend.  There were plenty of sales out there!!!!  I have been out of town and just back, but wanted to share a cute card with you using one of the Trinity Stamps freebies.


What a cute stamp!  I always love the punny ones the best and this is just perfect.  This stamp set is free with qualifying purchases.

And while you're at it, Trinity has some other great deals including 25% off stamps, dies and stencils and grab bags that are $25 with over $55 worth of stuff inside (WHOA!).  So head on over to Trinity to check out those deals. Time is running out those, so hurry!




I will be entering this into the Simon Says Wed. Challenge- Anything Goes

Here are the items I used for this card:





1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is too much fun and too cute!