Monday, December 23, 2019

Wishlist

Just a few days to Christmas and I have so many cards left to share.  I guess I'll just keep sharing after Christmas.  I have just been so busy with other things I haven't had a chance. No worries.  Today, I am working on a fun winter themed card today. 


This card features a stamp set from Picket Fence.  Love these bears and these sentiments in this set.  I wanted to go a little more artsy with this one by pairing it with some pretty Pinkfresh paper.  I stamped and colored my images with Copics and then cut them out.  I placed them on the the snowy bank with the pretty snowflake paper behind.  


The bear with the unibrow is so funny, I love his hat too.

Entering this into Dies R Us Challenge- Anything Christmas

Thanks for visiting today!









3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors on this delightful card Katie! Thank you for the sweet card that found it's way to my mailbox. Merry Christmas!

Birgit said...

What a darling card! Those bears are truly delightful! Thanks for linking up to the DRU "Christmas" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Darlene said...

Toooo cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!