Sunday, March 8, 2020

Crafty Troop Challenge

Today I am joining Davina Cantrell on the Trinity Stamps blog with the brand new Trinity Stamps Crafty Troop Challenge!  I am super excited to play each month and earn my Crafty Troop Badge!!!  This month the theme is floral and I have earned my floral badge with this card. 


I love the colors on this card, it is just so pretty and vivid.  Especially with the Gold Embossing Powder.  I made this by:

  • Starting with some paper and using some distress ink refills to the front and pushing them around. 
  • I used my heat tool to dry it. 
  • Next, I used my Misti to stamp the image from the Love You Bunches stamp set with Versamark.  I added Gold Embossing Powder from Wow and heating it.  Then I used the corresponding Love You Bunches die set to cut it out. 
  • Next I layered some different colors of cardstock and mounted the floral on the front. 
  • I stamped the sentiment on a bit of the purple cardstock and used the same embossing powder and distressed the edges with my fingers.  I mounted it along the top of the card. 
  • Lastly, I added these Trinity Bubble Blower Embellishments

Check out my awesome badge for playing! woohoo!


Hope you like my card and thank you for visiting.  Here are the supplies I used:  










1 comment:

~amy~ said...

oooohhh, how beautiful!