Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Inspired by a song

Happy Tuesday!  Today I am joining the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #72- Inspired by a book, movie or song.  I chose a song, can you guess which one?  You know it, the Beatles sang it... YES!  Yellow Submarine! 


This scene is so vibrant and I love it.  I loved creating it too!  I used a few background stencils from MFT and Trinity Stamps with distress inks and a blending brush for the background.  I used Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.  I used all Lawn Fawn stamps and colored them with Copics.  The green seaweed is die cut from a lawn fawn die.  


I just love the underwater scenes.  The are so fun.  I think I might be happy to live in a yellow submarine, but then again, maybe not for long.... I might get claustrophobic or stir crazy.  But if I had my craft supplies... hmmm.


Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you like it. 



Supplies used: 


You are Sublime                                Bayou Backdrop








3 comments:

~amy~ said...

so FUN + CLEVER!

Lisa Elton said...

Another cutie patootie card Katie!1

Gab said...

Very fun card!