Sunday, March 29, 2020

Tea Party- Miss Ink




Happy Sunday.  I am definitely feeling a bit mad from the quarantine, lol.  But still grateful to be home and safe.

If you haven't checked out the new Miss Ink release yet you should, it is super fun!  I have another card today featuring the new Tea Party Set coupled with the Pinata Party Set.


This images were stamped on Copic friendly paper.  I colored them and cut them out.  Then I die cut this black striped panel.  I mounted it on the white base.  Then I added the sentiment on the purple paper to pull out the colors in the scene.  I mounted everything using foam tape. 


I think the Pinata Party items make the perfect setting for this tea party.

This post is short and sweet today. 

Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute Katie!

Linda Vigil said...

Such an exciting release. I Love your card!!!! Adventure first, I over consumed on coffee this am. :)