Saturday, March 28, 2020

Tweedle Dee & Dum- Miss Ink



Happy Saturday!  Are you ready for it?  The new Miss Ink Stamps release is here! 

I have really enjoyed joining them for this release and playing with these fab new goodies.  Today I am featuring a card using the new Dee & Dum stamp set.


This set is just so very cute and I love it.  It was so fun to make this card, and pretty simple too.  I started by stamping Dee and Dum with black in on Copic friendly cardstock.  Then I colored it using my markers.  There are dies, but I cut these guys out.  I added some highlights and set them aside. Then i used Miss Ink's Backgammon Stencil with two different Distress Inks and my Blending Buddy. Then I mounted my image with foam and stamped and cut the sentiment and used more distress over the top.  


I truly adore them, even more than the originals from the movie. Here is one more shot for you.


Head over to Miss Ink to check out the brand new goodies!

Other supplies:

Copics- Mint Blue 01Robins Egg Blue 02, Process Blue 05, Lipstick Red R29, Garnet R39, Cool Grey 1 C1, Cool Grey 3 C3, Cream YR21, Yellow Ochre YR23, Light Reddish Yellow YR31, Cadmium Yellow Y15, Cotton Pearl E00, Fruit Pink E02, Light Suntan E13, Dark Suntan E15

 Candied Apple Distress                     Scattered Straw Distress

        Pixie Spray                              Salty Ocean Distress


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is super CUTE Katie!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh! They are too cute and loads of fun!!

Linda Vigil said...

Wow, so cute, the backgammon background is a great way to show these guys off!