Thursday, March 19, 2020

How's it Goating?



Welcome to Thursday friends. Today's post is about checking in and seeing how it is goating or going. I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy as we go through interesting times around the world. If you want to share anything about your circumstances, feel free to do so below in the comments.  

And... as I check in with you, perhaps this card put a smile on your face.


I don't know what I love more the goat or the chicks!  Here is how I made it: 

I stamped the images from Miss Ink on white Copic friendly paper.  Then I colored them with my Copics.  I cut them out using my Scan N Cut.  Then I took a bit of green DP and die cut some grass.  Next I took some DP and die cut it  using a Hello Bluebird.  I mounted it on the white with the grass behind.  I added a few polka dots onto the white.  I stamped part of the sentiment on the white and the other part on these green die cut banners.  I added my critters using glue and foam tape. 


What do you think?  Pretty cute right?

Entering this into: Inkspirational


Supplies Used: 



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Ca-UTE!!!

Pia S said...

This is a cheerful and creative design. Cute animals and so beautiful with the floral patterned framing. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Marlena M. said...

Delightful scene! In light of all that's going on, thank you for joining our INkspirational challenge~