Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sneak Peak and Challenge

Hey!  I have a fun card for you today and it is dual purpose.  First, I wanted to play with the current Trinity Crafty Troop Challenge, and second, you'll be seeing some sneaks from the upcoming release!




This month's badge and theme for the challenge are critters, and here is the cute badge!


OK, here is what I made for this round: 


Remind you of anything?  Well my buddy Crush here is riding the EAC- East Australian Current!  Still need a hint?  Think Nemo...

So here is how I made it:

  • I started with a 4 1/8 X 5 3/8 cardstock and used my brand new Slimline Space Swirl Stencil to create the backdrop.  I used Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass , Broken China and Chipped Sapphire distress inks with my Trinity Blending Buddy
  • Then I used my Stitched Waves Die Set to create more waves.  I spritzed a little water on it and dried it with my paper towel. 
  • Next I stamped out three turtles from the Turtley Awesome set on with Inkon3 Hybrid Blackout on Copic friendly cardstock and colored with my Copics (YG03, YG67, YG91, YG95, G99) and highlighted with my White Gel Pen. 
  • I added my bubbles to the backdrop and then added more highlights.  
  • I mounted this on the white base. 
  • Next, I die cut the green bit using the Monster Hugs Die set.  Then I stamped the sentiment from the new Otter Space set on that.  
  • On the inside I stamped "Narly Dude!" from the Turtley Awesome set. 

I hope you like it as much as I do.   I also hope you will play along with the Trinity Crafty Troop Challenge. 

Oh, one more thing... Trinity's new release is on April 10th with TONS of new goodies.  There is an IG hop that day as well.  


Here are some of the product photos: 








Thanks for visiting!


 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

They are so cute! This is a darling card Katie!