Friday, January 15, 2010

Advanced Technique Club Tonight

Hey again!!! I just wanted to share the projects that I am making with my advanced technique club tonight. The theme for January was Make it Pop! Originally I thought this would be a good New Years theme, but seeing as class takes place after the New Year already begen I thought I'd change it to something more appropriate- so we are going with Valentines Day!

So here is the little chocolate box I made. Unfortunately, a some rain got on it this am and it is a little warped on one, side, but still really cute. What a great gift for a friend or your mammy- anyone who you want to tell they are special. This could really be something you give any day, but the colors say Valentine to me.


Next to go with Make it Pop! and Valentines we have a little valentines pop up card. I wasn't sure about the color combo at first, but I just went with it and I think it worked...especially given the little sentiment and inside, "I am nuts about you!" and scroll down to see the inside.

Haha, it is a little squirrel with a nut in hand! (Animal Crackers stamp set) I love clever little puns like that, cutesy and dorky, but that is me. :D



If you are interested in joining an Advanced Technique Club feel free to contact me to ask how.
Cheers,
Katie





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute projects, Katie! I'm sure everyone will love them!

Corie said...

These are great projects -- love them